Saturday, October 11, 2008

Obama-Rama!

So, I decided to make this giant picture of Obama for our window.
Now we fit in with the rest of the neighborhood -- Obama is kind of a big deal here.

The view from inside.

And then we decided to make shirts!

Lots of shirts.

I still have the screen, if anybody needs one.

We decided the sign wasn't big enough, so we made a super jumbo picture!
(And more shirts - new, improved color scheme.)


Big Sign!
(and doesn't our place look cute?)


It is kind of weird because it gets split by the window right at eye level, but whatevs.


OBAMA-RAMA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Love the t-shirts and the window. Gotta get some.....

Christopher said...

vewy nice. there is a little link on your niece and nephew's blog that you maybe should click, it may or may not say DONATE.

also shirt in green please!

Rachel said...

i did! i did! and i'm getting a free magnet!

ok. rolling out more this week ...

Amelia said...

I love that head shot! It looks "way cool". I want one. You should make a bust of him, I want that too.