We went to the beach!
As far as November weather goes, California beats Minnesota. It also (arguably) wins in sunsets. But bowling alleys? MN hands down.
(I conveniently forgot my camera, so I don't have any beachy photos to make you envious.)
As far as November weather goes, California beats Minnesota. It also (arguably) wins in sunsets. But bowling alleys? MN hands down.
(I conveniently forgot my camera, so I don't have any beachy photos to make you envious.)
4 comments:
Why just this morning your favorite puppies and your favorite brother were down at a lovely little beach on the shores of the Minnesota River. Sure it was 28 degrees with a stiff headwind, but the sun was out so Norman and The Trippers went skinny dipping. So there.
The best part about dog swimming in Minnesota is that delightful ode de river funk that stays with them all day.
good thing the MN is the cleanest river ever. norman and trippers know all about the fun.
hey, i'm going to the beach next weekend! it is finally "cold" in florida. this morning it's 44 degrees, and i find myself wishing i had my mittens. it warms up during the day, but i still keep thinking about all those poor minnesotans...
i happen to find the bone-chilling climes we're currently experiencing up here both deeply moving and soul-enriching. i am norweigan. and i find sweating annoying. i feel sorry for you sunscreen-buying, sandals-wearing, gator-wrestlin, wave-riding, no-skully-rockin muhphukas!
Post a Comment