Other than the drive up (our last 12 miles took 2 hours), it was a beautiful and fun-filled weekend. I think this was my first California snow. I woke up and looked out the window and had that warm and fuzzy feeling you usually get in Minnesota sometime in October.
There was a whirlwind of weather changes on our lake-side adventure. One moment it would be sunny and beautiful, then the next it would be snowy and cloudy (and beautiful).
Maybe next time I'll try skiing. But, really, what does Tahoe have on Mt. Kato anyway?
5 comments:
totally bitchin' shades dude.
i KNOW!
i've never heard of mt. kato but i have to assume you are keeping your sarcasm sword sharp, suggesting that any of the minesotan landscape could possibly top a californian mountain when it comes to downhill skiing.
<3 allison
Mount Kato:
http://www.mountkato.com
Can any other mountain ever compare?
Lovely, lovely, lovely! The mountains, the lake, and thou!
Post a Comment