Sunday, August 29, 2010

new digs


I moved (a couple of weeks ago)! If you need my new address, let me know. Tak and I are now living in this cute, little Berkeley cottage (where he lived last year with Robyn). Let me take you on a tour!

Here's the leafy lawn & BBQ. We are careful not to start big fires.

The deck & picnic table (watch out for slivers!)

Living room/dining room

Kitchen

Tak lounging in the living room (after polishing the copper pots)

Bathroom

Steps, bike, bookshelf, etc.

This is the spare room/craft room/guest room. Right now it's where we pile stuff we don't know what to do with, but eventually we'll replace that huge mattress with some sort of futon/day bed so we can get organized.

books, crafts, James Brown

Here's our room. We have many doors (outside, closet, bathroom, living room). Fance.

I got these new sheets and I looooove them. They are so beautiful. Tak also made this bed frame & the end tables. Double fance.

1 comment:

Ms. Jenny said...

ooh! i think your floors look great! (the rest looks good too, but the floors are exceptionally nice!) i also like how plentiful the doors are. but seems like it could get confusing if you're ever getting up for a late night snack. perhaps you could get those floor lights like they have in the theater?