
MY BROTHER CAME TO VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We went to La Note for breakfast. It was fancy and delicious.

We also went to Berkeley Bowl so I could impress him with the California produce. We wished Katie could have been there with us to enjoy the olive bar.

We did some Cal shopping and I almost got this awesome bear hat (with bonus gloves!). Maybe for my birthday ...

Then it was off to Ichiro Sushi (number one!) for some delectable Japanese cuisine.

We rounded out the evening with a trip to the Cal Academy with Brother's friend Yurko (whose name is also Eric).

nature shot/flower mode

blurry fish pic

funkay aquarium

We also saw this little exhibit on egg diversity.

Party time!

Brother and the big dino.

We also went on a nature hike one day, but I was too pooped for pictures (apparently). Here's the parking lot.

Tak made Sukiyaki! Another deeeelicious dinner.

We went to the Traz! It was so awesome. Brother and Tak (and I) could hardly stand the excitement as we waited in line for the boat.

Sibling party on the Traz boat/we look cool.

Alcatraz!

These birds were nesting, so we had to be very quiet.

Harmeses in the slammer

Tak freaked out in the isolation room.

the BF and the GGB

We liked the audio tour.

We almost watched The Rock, but I guess we had to save something for next time.

Brother took a nice series of GGB/nature-from-the-car pix.

This one features my sweet guitar ornament from Sam.


Muir Woods + tall boys!

Precious.

also precious

Our "in a tree" series:





spooky water

Brother loves John Muir
Our "wooden bear statues" series:




Muir Beach!

I like this one. We are cute.

Last but not least, Tak took us on a tour of the Cal campus.
ALL PARTY ALL THE TIME.
Come back soon, please.
6 comments:
that picture of me and the bear is pretty adorable. if I may say so myself.
1. i need to see this olive bar! i'm a little offended you didn't take me there :(
2. i like the series work you're doin. i think it should be a theme in more posts
3. in that presh "we are cute" photo your bro is totally representin' mac. holla!
Yes, I would have loved the olive bar for sure! Someday I'll come see it myself.
Reminds me of the afternoon I spent in Muir Park when I was on sabbatical. Awesome! (Oh, yes, you are cute!)
so presh. i want to give you all anna lou-style kisses.
Post a Comment