an assortment of SF adventures
A couple weeks ago, Jerry (& co.) came to SF and took us out to dinner on Fisherman's Wharf!
The Crew.
(Rachel, Jerry, Lizzie, Sid, Steve)
We ate at Boudin (where they make delicious sourdough).
And Lizzie tried to eat the giant bread alligator.
bread conveyor
baker
this is the view of the hills from our BART stop (Rockridge)
self-portrait while waiting for the BART

Hello!
This was very exciting. Here's the story:
Lizzie once bought this exceedingly cute bag at this little boutique near our place in St. Paul, but it didn't have a tag so we could never figure out where to get more. Then, we get off the bus at Haight & Ashbury and what do we find? Well, this sign, but also the home of Lizzie's mystery bag! V. exciting.
Cute SF houses
An evening out:
Alena's sister was in town this weekend, and we went out for dinner and drinks in the mission. And I was quite taken with this disco ball/silvers streamer decor at the bar. We're going to re-do our livingroom.
There was also a giant bear skin hanging on the wall (which I think we'll leave out of the livingroom makeover).
And dancing (if you look closely, you might be able to make out the moving figures).
The End.
3 comments:
Cool, Chel. Looks like S.F. agrees with you. I will look for my photos of New Year's Eve with grad school pals in S.F. Maybe it's the same disco ball...
dude... you didn't tell me they had alligator bread. i didn't even imagine such a thing was possible.
my mind has been boggled by all the fancy. no more typing.
I can't believe you found that cute cartoon food speech bubble store! That's amazing. It looks so warm there, jealous I am!
Post a Comment