1. I survived my first CA earthquake. It basically felt like somebody was pushing on our house for a second, and I spent the whole time trying to figure out what was going on.
2. I got strep. It totally sucked majorly. And I missed my first two days of work. But I got to visit the urgent care clinic (so fun), where I almost passed out in the waiting room (but Lizzie came to my rescue). I am feeling much better now, though.
3. I went to work! It was good. Everyone is very nice and they took me to lunch and gave me free office supplies! (What more could you ask for?) I'm still just getting in to the swing of things, so I expect to have more on this later.
2 comments:
Strep and earthquakes all in one week! I'm glad you're feeling better now. Go Oski!
did the jello survive the earthquake?
Hooray for office supplies.
Post a Comment