Monday, December 01, 2008

PSA

For those of you who (like me) may have been under the impression that Hardee's and Carl's Jr. are basically the same place with different names, let it be known: they're not. Carl's Jr. DOES NOT have biscuits.

(We stopped off for b'fast snacks in Blythe on the way home. BTW, Brother - Blythe has both a Carl's Jr. AND a Big K. Talk about party time.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christopher's mom started high school in Blythe. They were the Blythe Beavers, but I always thought they should have been the Blythe Spirits. Yuk yuk,

MacKenzie said...

oooh I could go for one of those bacon egg and cheese biscuits...

Katie said...

Dad is mostly entirely wrong. They were the Blythe Yellow Jackets but obv. should have been the Bumblebees. Existentialism schmexistentialism, alliteration is where the funny/awesome is.

I miss our Hardee's.

Christopher said...

oops.