Really, though, it has been an incredible year. I almost can't believe it. And I truly couldn't be happier. (Well, unless Cal and Sada could magically teleport to Oakland for more regular parties with their auntie.) As you've probably noticed, it's been a pretty eventful year and I am so grateful to have had such amazing people to share it with. I think I really might be living the dream (and I thank Robert's dad and Leana for brining this to my attention). If I had known it would be this good, maybe I wouldn't have cried all the way to South Dakota. But that seems unlikely.
*However, it does seem to be my blog's birthday today. So, still cause for celebration!
*However, it does seem to be my blog's birthday today. So, still cause for celebration!
xoxo
3 comments:
Dear Chel,
I'm so proud of you for all that you've done and achieved during Year One of your Great Adventure. Enjoy commemorating it, and have a Fab Year Two. Love from your Mama
yay, rachie! you are doing a good job! thank god we had our little weepy reunion in MSP, otherwise it'd be a whole year we've been apart. don't worry; the next years holds even more happiness and more (as in i'll find come out) visits from me!
you should come live the dream in nyc.
Post a Comment