Friday, October 02, 2009

they might be GIANTS!

On Wednesday I went to the Giants vs. D-backs game with my friends Lizzie, Robyn and Benjy!

On the way there I envied Benjy's sandwich.

I also envied his ability to make friends with other Giants fans.

Until Lizzie and I made our own new friends!

Here's the field. See that giant Coke bottle? There is a slide inside it! (But we didn't try it.)

And here are my friends!
(We got there kind of early.)

(Just in time to see the sun go down ... well, sort of.)

Then it got cold and Benjy made this stinky face (even though Lizzie shared her Snuggie).

But I still had a great time!

3 comments:

Christopher said...

you love sports.

MacKenzie said...

Observation: Lizzie does the "open mouth look" in most pics.

Bunkyblog said...

My daughter, the jock . . . ah, it's a dream come true.