I got a new point and shoot digital camera (thanks, Mom)! And with it I took these pictures:

testing the camera at Tak's
testing at work

Andrew posing in the video camera at the bank (alternate title: lunch break fun)

Lizzie had a BIRTHDAY!
We celebrated at Jupiter with cake and presents and pizza and beer and friends!

Lizzie even got
Bumpits for her birthday! (And I promptly tested them out.)

And then Robert came to town! He brought his friend Robert and we had brunch. It was mighty fine.

And Alena was there.

Enjoying a fancy drank.

And I enjoyed this fried chicken-topped waffle with gravy! Ohmygod.

And just a few short days later we celebrated Tak's birthday. My friends look kind of sad in this picture, but I assure you, they were just impatient with my inability to figure out the flash on my new camera. Really, truly fun was had by all. As was barbecue!
So there you have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment