Sunday, February 21, 2010

BFF Party Time


JENNY AND MACKENZIE CAME TO CALIFORNIA!


We started off MacKenzie's trip with a visit to Hooter's at Fisherman's Wharf. It the first (and I think last) visit to Hooters for each of us. If anyone tells you they're going for the wings, do not be fooled. Go to BW3.

Giggle-fest 2010:

We spent a day in SF touring museums and seeing some sights. Here are the girls at MOMA.

Where is Waldo?

Our ahhhhrt

Jenny finally meets MJ & the Bubbles, a moment not to be missed (or under-documented).

Lizzo & the gold curtain.

That night we went to the Cal Academy of Sciences for Nightlife & partied it up. We saw this lizard there.

In the aquarium tunnel.

freaky eyes/aquarium tunnel

The next day Jenny & Mac D and I headed out for a North Bay adventure.

It began with nature time at Muir woods. On this, my like 10th trip to Muir Woods, I decided that this was actually where Hanson went on their visit to SF in the video Tulsa Tokyo and the Middle of Nowhere. This gave the woods so much new meaning.

Next up: Muir Beach
Dogs are allowed to be under "voice control" on this beach. Exciting.

Beach shotz.

Friday night was ladies night in the big city. It is hard to take a self portrait with 5 people. Luckily we are experts.


I know you're probably thinking, "Wow, Rachel. You collectively took nearly 500 pictures and this is all you've got." Pretty much, yes. But I I had to save some of the gems for MacKenzie & Jenny to post to their blogs! Girls, this is your cue.
maclavduf.blogspot
jenhiefer.blogspot

2 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Man, I was hoping you'd just take care of the posting and I could put a link to your blog. I'm feeling lazy, but I'll get around to it eventually.

Ms. Jenny said...

Dear Rachie,
Thank you for posting such a good intro to our lil adventure. You are awesome, and it is tragic that we see each other so infrequently. However, I think we giggled enough to last us until our next reunion.