So, there's this restaurant called Bakesale Betty's. And it's about 8 blocks from our old apartment. Every weekend an enormous line of people forms outside its doors, eager for a taste of their famous chicken sandwiches and baked goods. Despite our proximity (and all of my friends' rave reviews), I had never been convinced that it would be worth the wait. Well, this weekend I finally tried it. Not only was the wait surprisingly short (only a few minutes), but the sandwich was deeeeeelicious (and so was the frozen lemonade!). Plus we got to enjoy a beautiful day on their, uh, patio (read: sidewalk w/ ironing board tables). I'm sold. Let's going back for more.
Tak, table, sandwiches & lemonades (you can sort of see the line down the block behind that dude standing there).
2 comments:
hey i know where that is! I went there and it was good.
Sandwich looks great...but you should have tasted your brother's grilled pork loin! And Katie's mac and cheese deluxe! And you should have seen Sada gobble down her Dairy Queen birthday cake--and half of Katie's as well! I missed you there, Rachel!
Post a Comment