Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Return of Amelio!

Amelia came to visit this weekend! Naturally, we headed for wine country.
Mumm Napa was our first, delicious stop.
Next was Silverado, which had this lovely patio.
And amazing views of the valley.
It was also a pretty cool building.
So much wine.
Amelia accidentally sprayed her new lip gloss all over her rental car. Ah, the price of beauty.
Tasting at Trefethen

We stopped for a little photo opp in the vines so Amelia could send a pic to her grandma.
so sunny
The chardonnay was my fave.
On Sunday, we tried to go to Muir woods, but it was toooooo crowded. So we went to the beach! (Also, I got these new sunglasses!)
These girls were dragging a big piece of seaweed around the beach. It was gross, but interesting.
basking in the ocean's glory

I used the timer on my camera for this one. Senior pic!
The mountains were pretty on our drive home, too.
Then we bid adieu. Until next year!

1 comment:

Lucille said...

Nice! I set you--and your new sunglasses as my background, so I'll see you every morning!
Love!