I've been cornified. I wish I had a medallion of it. To hang around my neck. I would wear it with special pride on mardi gras. As I rode the float honoring it.
hahaha. i'm so glad i couldn't get this to work when i was at work -- i'm still new and don't want people to get the wrong idea... however, something this beautiful could never give the wrong impression.
it is like lisa frank. (or anne frank, for those who aren't very clever). beautiful. simply beautiful.
2 comments:
I've been cornified. I wish I had a medallion of it. To hang around my neck. I would wear it with special pride on mardi gras. As I rode the float honoring it.
hahaha. i'm so glad i couldn't get this to work when i was at work -- i'm still new and don't want people to get the wrong idea... however, something this beautiful could never give the wrong impression.
it is like lisa frank. (or anne frank, for those who aren't very clever). beautiful. simply beautiful.
Post a Comment