Aren't they beautiful? I am especially proud of that rainbow one (upper right).
Are they more beautiful outside?
Because it's realllllly sunny.
So sunny, in fact ...
We went to the Beach! Stinson Beach
beachin it
The beach was a very popular place to be. Especially for kites, and kids, and stinky wet dogs (who step on my blanket, making it totally nast).
It was a surprisingly windy day.
Here we are again. Beach bkgnd this time.
Then we got super sandblasted. We tried wrapping ourselves together in the beach blankey, but eventually we couldn't do it anymore. (Don't worry, I still managed to get sunburned.)
This was a little overpass trail on our way home. There's the beach in the background.
I love to take these.
Isn't this place incredible?
Happy Easter & love to you all!
3 comments:
G'ma
said...
Great pictures, Rachel. I enjoyed seeing you & Alena having fun at the beach and coloring eggs. Happy Easter from Iowa!
3 comments:
Great pictures, Rachel. I enjoyed seeing you & Alena having fun at the beach and coloring eggs. Happy Easter from Iowa!
Beautiful eggs. Beautiful beach.
And you two are fantastic. What a fine way to spend your Easter!
Post a Comment