Our house!So we finally got our internet set up at home, so I promise I'll get back to blogging. To start with, check out our new(ish) apartment!
Here's our living room. It's kind of an awkward shape, so this may not be our final furniture arrangement.
this is the "dining room." so far we're using it for bike storage, but eventually we plan to get a little table and use this as a craft/fun room.






5 comments:
bitchin' kitchen!
and the rest of the pad ain't so bad either!
Is it weird having carpet? Have you ever lived in a place with carpet?
NOW i will come visit you. i only vacay in luxury. looks FAB. (i love carpet... you can do puzzles on the floor without hurting your elbows)
Hi, I am Philips' mom,(Jennys'Philip)and I love your blog. I also love your new place.Especially your bed quilt. Bootiful
Your new place is awesome! I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment