Saturday, September 12, 2009

Go BEARS!


This weekend Cal staff got free tickets to the game against Eastern Washington U!

Lizzie and I busted out our Cal gear for the occasion.

We ditched the boring staff section and sneaked in to sit with our friends.

Lizzie got these Cal-pride socks and I was jealous.

Me + Lizzo + Robyn

Aaaaaaaaooohhhhhhhhh!

GO BEARS! (This is my new favorite thing to shout.)

And this is how I celebrate touchdowns:



So much Cal pride.

We won, btw. Big time.

4 comments:

g'man said...

First camping and hiking, then sky-diving, now football. Whodda thunk it? Go Bears.

Bunkyblog said...

Loved your "touchdown" shirt rip off. So Superman-esque. I heard Cal beat EWU (who would want an acronym that spells ewwww?). Yea! ISU got beaten badly by dem damn hawks. Sheeeeeee-it.

Christopher said...

Certainly you'll be in attendance when the Cal Bears take on the Gophers next Saturday. The best part is this game will be in Minnesota.

MayaPapaya said...

Hahahaha! That was good.