Tuesday, September 08, 2009

labor day of fun

On Sunday our friends Cat & John invited us down to Hayward for an afternoon of fun! It began with a tasty BBQ and lounging on the lawn.

and a game of cards

then we hit the (min-golf) links!

Me at Disneyworld ... psych! This was one of the mini golf holes.

post-golf arcade time
Lizzo rocked the skeeball

Lizzie and I plan to someday be on "20-something Best Friends" Wheel of Fortune. Someday ...

And Tak and Benjy and I got these BFF bracelets with our arcade winnings!

2 comments:

Ms. Jenny said...

1. i totally thought you were at d-world! that was magical! what a great psych
2. skeeball is kinda like skeelo
3. i want to bbq w/ u! i just know it'd rule. remember when we used that baby grill at your saratoga house? that was fun. but now we're grown-ups and can handle real grills

MacKenzie said...

I bet it wasn't as cool as WOW Zone.