Wednesday, January 07, 2009

More soon, I swear.


I haven't taken many photos lately, but luckily the free press has (above).
I just liked this one.


3 comments:

Jordan 'Fat Money' Selbo said...

the new government-distributed digital tv converter boxes are so obviously brain-washing machines for the poor and old that even i wouldn't go within 30 feet of one, not even with tin foil on my dome. why else would the broke-ass government spend like 20 billion on vouchers just so lazy americans can continue to watch the price is right with drew carey? look at the way the drool is pooling in the corner of the geriatrics mouths...first sign of brain soup-ification. kill yer tv!

Anonymous said...

No, really--the photo is a demo of a time and space transporter that is being tested only in Mankato. The people are getting ready to be "beamed up" to where they will not have to watch TV ever again.

Obama's talking about delaying the Feb 17 digital conversion.

Christopher said...

I'm not sure who is more enthralling: the dreadlocks, the unibrow (i realize they are unfortunately placed flip-ups) or the woman with her nose on the machine. So many fun options.

Once KEYC boosts its signal strength to make it all the way up the road to san pedro, our rabbit ears are indeed digitally equipped. bring on the old people dance show!