Wednesday, January 21, 2009

O-BA-MA!


I joined my co-workers (and a bazillion other people) in Sproul Plaza (on campus) for the Inaugural Address yesterday. I mostly couldn't see the screen, but I could hear the speech and I got some really great shots of my neighbors' heads. Enjoy.

There he is! Can you see him?
OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA!
(Oh, wait. I think that's Dianne.)

It was really crowded.
Too bad we didn't show up at, like, 7 am. Then we would have had the prime spots. Instead we got the 8:45 spots.

My coworker (and fellow Mac grad) Andrew and I were pretty psyched.

This is probably the best shot I got of the screen. Eventually I stopped trying.

Yay!
I think this was a cheer for the "non believers" bit, or one maybe a mention of science (which is v. popular here).


Here I am. Fun times.

Two of my fav co-workers (Maya & Andrew) + me.
We are WFF. AE.
(work friends forever. and ever.)

2 comments:

Christopher said...

what is that crazy tree? it looks like it is about to club someone.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, what a great day! I'm still celebrating!

xxxoooxxx to you!