
This weekend was MOMA's 75th anniversary. And they had a party!

The line was 4 city blocks long. But it went quickly.

We got champagne and it was fance.

There were (roughly) a million bazillion people.

And they had this cool fireworks lighting everywhere.

Gold chain.

AND WE SAW MICHAEL AND THE BUBBLES!!
It was life changing.

Awe-struck.

Bubbles close up.
Two things I hadn't noticed/fully appreciated: the gold flowers & Michael's gold loafers.

crotch shot

I took a LOT of photos. Documenting is important.

Michael's back side. Ooohhhh, scandal.
God, it was just breath taking. I swear to you. You probably can't understand until you witness MJ & the Bubbles in person. But just trust me. And come see it.
1 comment:
ahahaha! oh, MJ & the bubbles! so beautiful. i didn't realize how much eye makeup they were both wearing... and so much gold. i'm coming to see it. that, and the sea horses. yes, please.
Post a Comment