
Before I left for the great midwest, we had another holiday party at work. And Jane got me these awesome antlers!

Jane and I had the best holiday (Christmas) outfits at the party (by far)!

Tak also took me to the Cirque du Soleil show Ovo. It was soooo awesome! Unfortunately I couldn't take photos inside.

When I got to MN, Alena and I were reunited in Mankato. And we played Big Buck Hunter II.

I also reunited with CALLUM!!

And watched Logan ride the carousel at the River Hills Mall.

Callum and Sada taught me all about eating snow.

They are experts.

Mmmmm ... cold.

Ooh, look at Brother's Christmas tree!

Tak came to Minnesota!
And we toured the Schell's brewery in New Ulm (obvs).

Nobody else showed up, so we got a private tour from our tour guide Dick. He sounded like a real Minnesotan. Tak is now working on his accent. So far he can say, "oh, I suppose" and "awesome."

The grounds at the brewery were beautiful. And they had peacocks!

At the end we got unlimited samples. Whoa.

We also met a bunch of friends (two tables!) at Pagliai's for dinner. And it was deeeeeelicious.

And then we went to Dutler's (Sunset) with Jenny and Mac D!

(I couldn't pick just one photo of Jenny for the blog.)

My homegirls/8th grade crew: Rose, Mary, MacKenzie, Jenny, me

My mom and I took Tak on a driving tour of Mankato. The buffalo was stop numero uno.

And this giant pile of dirty snow was stop number two. We rounded out the tour with a trip to Culvers.

I also took Tak to Minneopa. I hadn't been there in forever and it was pretty neat.

The frozen falls.

Tak was all about throwing chunks of snow into the water. He loves winter.

Callum also took us sledding! Look at us in our winter gear.

Callum and Sada got a new inner tube for Christmas from Grandpa Randy. It was SO FAST!

Tak and I took this awesome blue sled. And bit it.

On our last day in MN, we had adventures in the cities with my mom. It began with "A Christmas Carol" at the Guthrie, which was excellent.

Precious moments on the endless bridge.

BFF time.
We also visited the Walker, had deluxe dinner and got ice cream at Sebastian Joe's. Then it was back to CA. Bye bye, MN!
3 comments:
...and now that you're gone, I really miss you!
Great photo essay! I'm sure Tak (and you) will want to see MN in all its glorious seasons. Ya betcha! Love you both! Mama
I miss you too!
Post a Comment