So, remember when my car got broken into last year? Well, I've been taping the broken window for the last 1.5 years. It's been fun, you know. A little something to keep me busy, the sweet sound of tape flapping in the wind, the occasional blow-out (extra fun for backseat passengers), easy access to my cassette tapes for passersby, etc.
But now, my friends, it's over. Tak fixed my window! The moldy tape has been replaced with plexiglass and caulked and everything. Good as new! This could be the most exciting thing that has happened in 2010. (I'm going to clean off the old tape goobers and take new pictures ... expect them when the rain stops.)
Using the new driver to re-attach the door parts (yes, this was quite an involving project).
But now, my friends, it's over. Tak fixed my window! The moldy tape has been replaced with plexiglass and caulked and everything. Good as new! This could be the most exciting thing that has happened in 2010. (I'm going to clean off the old tape goobers and take new pictures ... expect them when the rain stops.)
1 comment:
very professional!
Post a Comment