Tuesday, December 01, 2009

ColoradoTurkeyPartyTime

I spend last week visiting the fam in Colorful Colorado, the Centennial State (and just discovered those nicknames via google).

I spent a couple of days visiting Allie in Boulder. And as a bonus, her b/f Nate was there too! AND we went to the Celestial Seasonings tea factory!

These tea samples were our tickets.

And we got to wear these fun hair nets on the tour. Nate also scored a beard net. Lucky guy.

After the tour, we booked it back to Allie's for lasagna and craft night with Al's friend Rebecca and her parents. The food was DELICIOUS, the company was great and the crafts were amazing!

We made holiday stockings, xmas tree bulbs and sequined disco balls (not pictured)!

After crafting late into the night, we got up extra early to maximize party time with Dad, Grandpa and Anna Lou in Colorado Springs!

3 generations of Harmeseseses on our morning walk

Allie and I also discovered this fist-pumping pride Santa at Karen's house. (Btw, Karen also hosted us for a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner and post-Thanksgiving lunch!)

This is the view from Karen's back yard. Dannnnnnng.

While Grandpa and Dad put up outside lights, Allie and I decked out the tree. Luckily we also discovered Anna Lou's holiday sweaters and put them on for inspiration.

Yay for family!

3 comments:

Lucille said...

Rachel,
Thanks for sharing your great photos. I'm so glad I can now leave a comment...or two or three.

The picture of you in Karen's back yard is now the background on my computer. Sada had to take a back seat for a while.

Love you!

Al said...

do we have like the same shaped head or what?

Aunt Sandy said...

Yah Yah for family! And thanks for blogging, Rachel. I almost feel like I was there--