on my adventures out west
I am so ready!
i'd love to party with you and herta again if possible! <3 allison
I so look forward to being with you again and meeting Tak will be great! I'll be here!I definitely prefer the RED nail polish!
Your mom showed me all your blog photos--I enjoyed them--looks like you're having fun times! Love from Grandma
Tell Tak your sleds are awaiting you in the garage so you can "do" Sibley Park Hill! The Power Truck is also here for your use.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am so ready!
i'd love to party with you and herta again if possible!
<3 allison
I so look forward to being with you again and meeting Tak will be great! I'll be here!
I definitely prefer the RED nail polish!
Your mom showed me all your blog photos--I enjoyed them--looks like you're having fun times! Love from Grandma
Tell Tak your sleds are awaiting you in the garage so you can "do" Sibley Park Hill! The Power Truck is also here for your use.
Post a Comment