Thursday, December 03, 2009

The Johnsons

The Johnsons were in town for Thanksgiving, and luckily we overlapped for an evening here. So, I went to meet them in SF for dinner and fun was had by all.

And the restaurant (Cliff House) was right on the beach!

with hills on the other side

such a lovely evening

What a fun bunch of Minnesotans!

Thanks again Clark & April!

3 comments:

Ms. Jenny said...

Awww! That MN group shot makes me really happy. That's a whole lot of Minnesota. Plus, I love the Johnsons!

P.S. I think that cliff is so pretty! You will take me there when I visit. :)

Bunkyblog said...

Love that Cliff House--went there many times during my sojourns in SF. Great photos! Happy campers!

Lucille said...

Even I have been taken to the Cliff House - back when I was on sabbatical. We saw the same sunset! Love to you, Rachel!