Monday, December 14, 2009

other activities of note

Alena and I went to the nail salon for mani-pedi's! And we got to sit in these massage chairs for what seemed like (and may have actually been) hours. Talk about luxury.

I got sparkly red polish (for xmas) and Alena got gold. So, we just HAD to do some hand poses.

Ooooh, aaaaahhh.

I also took the obligatory foot picture. I had a serious debate about whether to post this or whether it was just too much feet for my comfort level, but ultimately, I felt the need to document the whole mani-PEDI experience. So, here you have it.

Next up: Nick's birthday!

Our friend Nick (center) is back from the East coast, just in time for us to welcome him into his mid-twenties! He got a lot of beer for his birthday (see?).

While at Nick's, we also ventured into the rain to admire his parents' deck (that Tak built).

They have quite the view.

Nick also has this exceedingly chill cat (pictured with Lizzie).

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha
pets with costumes/props kill me. hahahahaha.

The end.

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

Did you initially ask for their deepest burgandy?