Monday, December 14, 2009

viva las vegas


Last weekend my friends and I went to Vegas and I took an assortment of photos!
This is the Venetian, where I lost my first dollar.


My homegirls (Cat, Lizzie, Robyn) playing the slots

Ooh, Dragon Crystal!

Me and Whoopie
(wax, sadly)

We went to the Cirque du Soleil show Ka and it was incredible. I sneakily took this photo of the side set.

This was my favorite game. Obvs.

We got these jumbo Eiffel Tower drinks in Paris!

And had a shades party.

This was a fun-kay mall we visited. I think it was called city center?

Bellagio smile

If Lizzie and Robyn and I were in a band, I would want this to be our album cover. (Also, check out this huge tub in our hotel room!)

We had color coordinated outfits for our night on the town!

3 comments:

d'man said...

Wow! You ladies look very sophisticated.

Anonymous said...

rachel! i wish that i recommended this before you went: the seahorse lounge (yes it has a tank full of seahorses)!!
-allison

Ms. Jenny said...

vegas looks like a party! i likes it.