wow, that's like the official school pic background screen from elementary school! i do believe it was called "slate gray." or maybe it was "charcoal." either way, it looks like LifeStyles took that photo. i can't believe it's her birthday! she was just born.
4 comments:
wow, that's like the official school pic background screen from elementary school! i do believe it was called "slate gray." or maybe it was "charcoal." either way, it looks like LifeStyles took that photo. i can't believe it's her birthday! she was just born.
Yeah, I called up LifeTouch for that background. I really wanted the one with pink and purple fire works, but they would only give me "slate gray."
I'm confused too. I mean she was born when I was 24 and I'm still 24. What gives, man?
Also what is that delightful backdrop? I'm thinking that maybe you just photoshopped one of your third grade photos.
No way. B/c I totally got that fire works background in third grade (and every other year).
Post a Comment