Thursday, March 05, 2009

real-life bros

So, Alena and Sam have been teaching me about Bros and how to spot them.
I'm still honing my skills, but I think this is a pretty concrete example:


We spotted this "bro-y" truck one day in San Jose.

Bros love big trucks. The bigger, the better.
They also love big wheels. And high up trucks (raised trucks? truck lifts? I'm not really sure what we call these).
But, I knew I was on to something here ...


And their destination confirmed their bro-dom.

I also recently learned the bro-related phrase "to bro down" (to hang out).
I love to bro down. (But probably not with real bros.)


3 comments:

Christopher said...

do they only bro-down if they are feeling bro-mantic?

Anonymous said...

I bet that sometimes they bro-down when they're bro-ken hearted and not at all interested in bro-mance. Do they give each other broses?

Do they live in bro-houses (which are infested by bro-dents)and go out in the lake in bro-wboats? Are they good bro-le models or are they bro-gues?

Do they all get together for bro-deos where they do stunts on bro-ller blades and bro-d bikes? (Or are those bro-ller derbies?) Do they have killer bro-bots?

Are Italian bros called Bro-mans?

Aaaarrgggh, I can't stop...

Rachel said...

that is impressive, dad. you would be so good at shaq game (do with "shaq" what you just did with "bro"). how did i not inherit these skills?