Saturday, March 14, 2009

Party PEEPle

Yesterday we had a Peeps Diorama building party at work (planned by yours truly, inspired by Herta).
Here's a few of my fav co-workers intently building. It was a really good time. I just kept announcing how pleased I was with all the projects and how proud I was of everyone. And I really meant it.
We're having the final judging next Friday. (You can expect photos of the finished products then.)

I love B-ball. And Coke. And super Long's.

And Alena really loves it.

On Wednesday I went to see Beach Blanket Babylon in SF with Andrew and Maya. Sadly, photography was not allowed inside, so this is all I have to show for it. But, trust me, it was fabulously fun. Also, Chris from Project Runway designs all the costumes! (And you can totally tell. BIG hair everywhere.)

Last weekend we went out in celebration of Maya's birthday!
(And someone took this really nice photo of me and Lizzie.)
I don't have many photos from the evening, but we karaoked and discoed our hearts out. Trust me.


Alena and I also experimented with lip gloss on the way there.

We thoroughly documented the experiment.

We are very serious scientists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the Peeps Panorama? Watch Charlie the Unicorn in the meantime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus

Charlie goes to Candy Mountain.