Monday, March 09, 2009

post

I've really hit the mail jackpot lately:


Lisa Frank gem time from big Al.
OOO Thanks!

My new designer hoodie, made specially by Derrick!
Yeah, dude. Thanks, man!

Jenny: Part I

Part II

III

IV

V

VI

VII

Jenny, you are an artist. Truely.

And Allie. And Derreck.
I am surrounded by ahhhhrt. And I love it.

(We also got more of Nancy's cookies. AND BARS!!! But we ate them before they could be documented. So goooood. Thanks Mom!)

3 comments:

MacKenzie said...

I don't understand this post. who is "the big AI"?

Did Jenny make that art? Why doesn't Jenny ever make me any art?

Also, remember when your dad drove us around the black hills and we just played Double Tetris the whole time? You beat me every time. Maybe we should have taken in the nature a little more.

Celeb update: Luke Wilson came into Dyl's coffee shop on Monday. HOTT!

Rachel said...

big Al-lie (my cousin, who you met)

yes, jenny loves me more than you.

yes. it's so hard to tear yourself away from double tetris.

OMG,GF!

Anonymous said...

Hello
fluoxetine generic

Prozac is sometimes prescribed along with olanzapine to treat manic depression, a form of depression caused by bipolar disorder.
[url=http://c3library.com/]order prozac[/url]
It is prescribed to treat major depressive disorders, bulimia nervosa, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorders and premestrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD).
http://c3library.com/ - prozac anxiety

See your doctor immediately if you have one or more of these symptoms: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, sleeping difficulties or feelings of impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, agressive, restless, hyperactive both mentally or physically, more depressed.